Covid 19 Health and Safety Policy
Huttons Home Improvements
Keeping you safe – My pledge to you
For the safety of the householder and myself I will ensure the following :-
- I am equipped with disposable face masks, gloves, paper hand towels and tissue.
- I will have hand wipes and alcohol-based hand rub to sanitise my hands.
- I will removal all waste material at the end of each day.
- I will seek to minimise contact with homeowners and remain 2 metres apart from householders at all times.
- I will bring my own refreshments which I will eat in my van or outside.
Prior to carrying out inside work on your home
- If you, or anyone in your household, displays any symptoms of coronavirus or are self-isolating then the work will have to be delayed until it is safe to continue.
- Agree how the work will be done safely before I arrive, particularly how I will maintain the 2-metre distancing rule. If any member of the household is clinically vulnerable, but hasn’t been asked to shield, for example, someone over 70, it will be necessary to avoid all face-to-face contact, for example, when answering the door.
- Clearing the area to be decorated e.g. if you’re having a room painted, remove any furniture that could be in the way and take photos down from the walls, if possible. This will reduce the amount of contact that I would have with your possessions.